GOVINDA KAI (USA / Japan), is a certified Ashtanga Yoga teacher. Govinda will be visiting Lithuania for the second time on July 28-31, 2022. We are very happy that a Ashtanga yoga teacher of such magnitude will be visiting our studio and would like to invite you to take this rare chance to practice and gain inspiration and wisdom from the very best in the world.
During a four-day workshop we will dive into yoga practice, discussions and lectures on yoga. There will also be mantra and kirtan sessions.
A welcome message from Govinda Kai:
Workshop schedule July 28-31, 2022 in Vilnius, Lithuania
28 July, THU (MOON DAY)
- 17:30-20:00 Lecture „Yoga is not exercise“. Chanting and Kirtan
29 July, FRI
- 6:30-9:30 Mysore Class.
- 17:30-19:00 Ashtanga Half Primary Series (suitable for beginners and new to ashtanga yoga)
- 19:00-20:30 Talks on yoga „Years in Mysore and beyond“. Chanting.
30 July SAT
- 8:00-10:00 Ashtanga Full Primary Led Class.
- 13:00-16:00 Lecture „Embodied philosophy“. Q&A, followed by Kirtan.
31 July SUN
- 08:00-11:00 Mysore Class.
- 12:00-14:00 Talks on yoga „Is there more to life“.
Govinda Kai Ashtanga yoga workshop gallery
Moments of the first Govinda Kai visit to Ashtanga Vilnius back in 2019: